Luxury Investment Properties for Sale in France
– French leaseback properties in Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, south-west France
Luxury leaseback apartments for sale – 15 minutes from Toulouse & 3 minutes from the Golf Course
A historic 17th century castle is being converted into an amazing French investment property with 38 suites and chateau apartments for sale. The renovated castle, Chateau de Laurentie, is located 15 minutes from Toulouse centre and only a few minutes from the 18-hole Palmola Golf Course.
All apartments in this French investment property are sold under the French lease-back system with a guaranteed rental return.
Luxury Chateau Apartments in France
- A 17th century renovated castle
- Boutique property with only 38 suites and apartments for sale
- A 5 hectare landscaped park
- Spa in the Orangeraie
- Renovation of the Chapel
- Reception and dining area
- 5 minutes from Palmola Golf course
- 15 minutes from Toulouse and 60 minutes from Carcassonne
A superb investment
- VAT reimbursement on the purchase price
- Guaranteed rental income
- Up to 4% net return
- Sold under the well-established French Leaseback System
- Renovation and management by one of South of France’s leading developers
- Rental discounts in developer’s resorts in South of France
Luxury French lease-back apartments and suites
There will be 38 luxury leaseback apartments and suites for sale. The suites and chateau apartments offer unique plans and layouts, some with private terraces. The interior decoration will be both modern and yet respectful of the place, its history and its environment.
The Château de Laurentie offers 15 leaseback suites for sale, all different, some with park views or private terraces. All of the remarkable architectural elements of the Château’s interior and exterior will be preserved and restored in respect of construction traditions: a monumental staircase, ceilings, mirrors, stained glass, statues …
True architectural extension of the Château, the former stables accommodate 23 suites around an atrium, a real skylight in the centre of the building. Doorways and windows, remarkable architectural details, statues or tower combine to make this building an exceptional charm.
A historic Château in a 5 hectare park
Château de Laurentie was built during the 17th century and was renovated in the early 19th century. In respect of tradition, the developer intends to maintain the original architecture of the Château and its ornaments, statues and stained glass windows, while restoring it into a luxury Residence and Spa property.
The 5 hectare park surrounding the Château is truly majestic, and comes replete with cedars, sycamores, pines, scents of herbs… From the park, the grove, the vegetable garden and the roses exudes the colours and smells of the South of France.
Amenities will be available:
- Spa and well-being area: Located in the greenhouse at the heart of the park consists of treatment rooms, a hammam and an indoor pool under the glass ceiling
- Dining area of 100m² in the Château
- Elegant lounges in the Château
- A chapel; completed restored giving a unique charm and ambience
- 5-hectare park
- Conference facilities
An outstanding location
The 17th century Chateau de Laurentie is located in Buzet sur Tarn just outside Toulouse in the Midi-Pyrenees region in south-west France. Some of France’s best cities and attractions are mere minutes or a couple hours from Toulouse, blessed with a wonderful central location. Toulouse is close to both the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. The Pyrenees, and Spain and Andorra, are all nearby.
- 5 minutes from the A68 highway
- 15 minutes from Toulouse
- 30 minutes from the Toulouse – Blagnac airport
- 3 minutes from Palmola Golf Course, the most beautiful course in the Toulouse area
- 5 minutes from Buzet sur Tarn
- 20 minutes from the Capitole Square in central Toulouse
- 45 minutes from Albi, an Episcopal city classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Hiking and horseback riding in the forest of Buzet
- Discovery of the Canal du Midi
- 4th largest city in France – 445,000 inhabitants in the city and 917,000 inhabitants in the greater Toulouse
- European no. 1 in the aeronautics industry, and no. 2 worldwide
- European no. 1 in the space industry (CNES, ASTRIUM, ALCATEL)
- No. 1 in France for onboard electronic systems
- 3rd largest universities in France and one of the oldest in Europe
- Flights to 51 destinations from Toulouse, 38 of which are international flights
- Since the year 2000, 200,000 people have chosen to live in Toulouse, 10,000 researchers work in Toulouse
Golf de Palmola Toulouse
Golf CLub of Toulouse Palmola, is an 18 hole, 6156m, par 72 parkland course. It is well located, offering very nice scenery. This golf was created in 1974 by the architect Mickaël Fenn.
If you are interested in buying an investment property for sale in France, these Chateau apartments in Midi-Pyrenees outside Toulouse are worth a serious consideration.