Ideally situated in the heart of Cornwall, the superbly renovated barns at Tregrenna comprise of two separate detached barn conversions. As carbon neutral holidays become increasingly popular over the upcoming decade, Cornwall is likely to epxerience a tourism boom.
Attrractive investment in luxury fractional ownership property
- Luxury property in one of the UK’s most popular tourist destinations
- No management fee, running or service costs to pay for 5 years
- 4 weeks annual residency (2 weeks peak/2 weeks off peak) for personal or rental use
- 2 year 8% net guaranteed rental return (provided that 2 weeks peak or 2 weeks off peak is entered into the rental pool )
- Complete title deed ownership of your fraction
- Fractions currently available from £39,000 (3 bed) – £86,000 (5 bed) for a 12th share
- 5 million tourists vist Cornwall annually and similar rental properties achieve up to £2,500 per week in peak season (figures for 5 bed)
- Detached, beautifully renovated barn conversion in 1.8 acres of land
- Beaches and local attractions nearby
- Incredible views across Bodmin Moor with direct access from your private paddock
- Large gardens, paddock, river bordering land
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- 5 star accommodation without the overheads and maintenance concerns
Both properties at Tregrenna Barns boast superb views across open countryside, vaulted ceilings, stunning original features and a large garden.
The main residence is a beutifully renovated barn featuring 5 bedrooms, 2 en suite, 3 with vaulted ceilings. The barn boasts a superbly appointed kitchen with AGA stove, exposed beams, high vaulted ceilings and open fire. With its elevated position, the views across the countryside is absoulutely breathtaking. There is also a second barn with planning permission for two bedroom included in purhcase.
The second fractional ownership property, Tregrenna View, is a 3 bedroom detached barn conversion boasting exposed beams, vaulted ceilings and open plan living. It also features superb views across the gardens and the countryside. The barn is fully furnished and fitted to a high standard.
Cornwall – one of the world’s iconic destinations
Cornwall is fast becoming one of the world’s most sought-after destinations with around 5 million visitors annually. With its dramatic coastlines, sandy bays, stunning beaches, ancient moorlands and bubbling estauries and more than 1,540 hours of sunshine per year, Cornwall enjoys a vibrant culture, first class food and fabulous scenery.
Altarnun, Tregrenna Barns’ idyllic setting, nestles in the sheltered valley of Penpont Water and can truly be described as one of the prettiest villages in Cornwall.