Property in Thailand – Soneva Kiri Private Residences by Six Senses
Exclusive and luxurious, Soneva Kiri Private Residences offers an outstanding reputation for excellence and cutting-edge eco-concepts.
Set to become one of the finest resorts in the world, Soneva Kiri is being developed on 150 acres of lush tropical rainforest and untouched beaches, including an exclusive private island adjacent to the resort.
The eco-luxe property in Thailand encompasses 21 spectacular private luxury villas, built with sustainable eucalyptus logs, native bamboo, and treated pine. All of the villas for sale which are open, light and very spacious with uninterrupted ocean views.
Soneva Kiri is situated on Koh Kood, Thailand’s fourth largest island, in the Koh Chang Marine National Park on the east coast of Thailand. Koh Kood lies within the protected waters of the Gulf of Siam and features spectacular landscapes and lush tropical rainforests fringed with white sandy beaches, leading into turquoise waters and unspoiled coral reefs beyond.
Soneva Kiri provides a Thailand villa experience of the most luxurious kind.
Soneva Kiri is located in the East of Thailand on the remote island of Koh Kood, famed for its tropical forests, dramatic waterfalls, and traditional village life.
On arrival at Bangkok airport, you will as an owner be greeted and escorted to the resort’s private plane for the one-hour flight to the resort.
Soneva Kiri’s remoteness is central to its charm and offers a luxurious experience which allows villa owners and their guests to enjoy barefoot sophistication in a pristine environment.
Soneva Kiri luxury real estate
Set either on the hillside, cliffside or beach front of this 150-acre luxury site, the resort’s luxury villas all overlook the beautiful turquoise waters and white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Thailand.
Each of the 21 private villas at Soneva Kiri is impressive in size, occupying a built up area of up to 1,600m², and is set on up to 6,200m² of land to ensure maximum privacy. The private residences range from one to six-bedroom villas, for which each individual site has been selected with great care to achieve the necessary combination of seclusion, stunning panoramic views, and easy access to the resort’s facilities.
The villas detached living areas are joined by walkways, offering privacy, comfort and space. The accommodation includes a master bedroom suite, guest suites, dining, seating and relaxation areas, steam room spa suite, gym, pool with water slide, fully fitted Smeg kitchen, and spacious bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers. Bose sound systems are installed throughout and state-of-the-art technology provides excellent communications and satellite TV.
Whilst Soneva Kiri enjoys an exclusively private and secluded setting, residents benefit from access to a wide range of activities offered by the adjoining Soneva Kiri resort, suitable for all ages, interests and tastes.
One of the stand-out features is the amazing Six Senses Spa village. Six Senses Spas have received several awards including Best Spa Group and triple honours at the Spa Asia Crystal Awards. Six Senses Spas developed the first eco-spa benchmark with Green Globe to become the first spa company in the world to be operating an eco benchmarking scheme.
There are three restaurants, including fine dining and tree-top ‘dining pods’. The chefs use the freshest produce grown in their own organic fruit and vegetable gardens.
Other amenities and services are
- Cinema Paradiso, an eover-water outdoor cinema where you can watch films in a setting such as you have never experienced before
- Star gazing & Astronomy classes at the private observatory
- The Den is a revolutionary kids area; professionally supervised and complete with learning and mind-challenging experiences for children
- A wide selection of water sports including catamaran sailing, sea kayaking, windsurfing, water-skiing, wake boarding and snorkelling
- A fully equipped PADI dive and training centre, with qualified dive masters to teach and accompany you to the most spectacular reefs and diverse underwater life in the region
- A fleet of motorized water craft to take you on excursions to other islands, golf courses and local sites
- Nature experiences and guided treks with the resident permaculturalist
- Fishing tours
- Fitness centre
Villa owners can take advantage of an impressive range of benefits such as
- Special rates for resort facilities & services including discounts on massages, housekeeping and a tree-top restaurant
- Complimentary transfers on private plane
- Luxury wooden speedboat exclusively for the use of villa owners
- Butler service
- Optional rental programme
- Special rates at all Six Senses Resorts & Spas
- Membership in the exclusive Soneva Club offering Global Concierge Services
Most recent properties in
Castles & Chateaux, Country House, Developments, Villas, Vineyards,From EUR 479,000
City, Villas,EUR 1,795,000
Ocean Homes, Villas,EUR 2,950,000
Apartments, Ocean Homes,EUR 1,840,000
Apartments, City,EUR 1,700,000
Apartments, Modern, Ocean Homes,EUR 1,900,000
Apartments, Lease-back properties,From EUR 560,000
Golf, Modern, Villas,From EUR 1,200,000
Developments, Golf, Villas,From EUR 710,000