Twenty-five luxuriously designed residences are being offered at The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver. As an owner, you will have a superb residence with the finest appliances, hard-wood and marble flooring, custom cabinetry, fireplaces and more. And you will also become a privileged part of the world of The Ritz-Carlton which includes fine dining, concierge service, private chefs, a Spa and fitness center, valet parking and ladies and gentlemen who serve you every moment of the day.
These 25 residences are not located near a Ritz-Carlton hotel – they are located within an established Ritz-Carlton hotel. That means you are privileged to have the premier hospitality company in the world looking out for your everyday comfort and pleasure. Could there be anything better?
Residences that can be moved into today
The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton, Denver are situated in a fantastic downtown location and still at the doorstep of the Rocky Mountains You will have spectacular views of the city and the mountains beyond.
The Ritz-Carlton Denver undoubtedly delivers one of the most luxurious experiences in Denver, with luxurious lifestyle, convenience to downtown and service beyond compare.
Located in the heart of Denver, you will have easy access to the city’s business and financial districts, as well as the stunning 16th Street Mall, world-class cultural attractions and hotspots such as LoDo (Lower Downtown Denver). And obviously, the great ski areas of Aspen and Vail are easily accessible by car.
Some other attractions of Denver include:
- A vibrant and dynamic city offering a great lifestyle for everyone to live, work and play
- Boasts the largest city park system in the US and an opportunity to enjoy the outdoors with 300 days of sunshine per year
- 10th largest downtown in in the US in terms of office and retail space
- The second largest performing Arts Center and local citizens contribute more public funding for the arts per capita than any other US city
- Home to major sporting venues of all kinds
- Provides direct access to the high country and world-renowned resorts such as Vail, Beaver Creek and Aspen to name a few
- The mild and dry climate is attractive in all four season
- Denver has a reputation for scenery, quality of life and cultural diversity
Luxury residences with sumptuous design
The 25 private residences are located on Floors 15-19 of The Ritz-Carlton, Denver, a AAA 4-Diamond room hotel.
Offering the finest in urban living, the one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses have dramatic views of the Denver skyline and the snow-covered Rockies.
The luxury residences themselves are spectacular with Berloni Italian custom cabinetry; Single or multi-sided fireplace; top of the range appliances; Media/entertainment room and more.
Underground parking allocation is included with purchase
The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club
If buying in the first release, you will be provided with a 12 month provisional membership in The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club in addition to your real estate purchase.
Membership in The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club elevates travel from simply visiting wonderful places around the world to discovering personalized, luxury vacation experiences.
Pampered by legendary Ritz-Carlton service, Members enjoy the assurance of owning an interest in real estate as they vacation in luxurious 1- to 4-bedroom second homes in destinations such as Kapalua, Aspen Highlands, Bachelor Gulch, Abaco, San Francisco and St. Thomas, as well as at more that 70 select Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts worldwide.
Renowned Ritz-Carlton services & amenities
You will have access to superior services, amenities and experiences that The Ritz-Carlton delivers such as
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly housekeeping
- In-residence dining from Elway’s Downtown or private Chef from The Ritz-Carlton, Denver
- Private and secure owners’ lobby and direct elevators
- Dedicated owners’ concierge
- Exclusive owners’ lounge and board room for gatherings, meetings and parties
- Full membership to adjacent FORZA Fitness and Performance Club: a luxurious 52,000-square-foot facility
In addition, you will get privileges of the Hotel Reservation Service, including 30% off published rack rates at Ritz-Carlton hotels, when available, or best available rate when hotel is sold out; room upgrades; breakfast for two daily; late checkout; special amenities; and VIP status.
A legend with a great story
Ritz Carlton enjoys 100 years of history. Countless awards. With an unshakeable credo and corporate philosophy of un-wavering commitment to service, both in its hotels and in its communities.
The Ritz-Carlton has been recognized as the gold standard of hospitality. It is the first and only hotel company twice honored with the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award from the United States Department of Commerce.
The Company operates 72 hotels worldwide in 24 countries with 38,000 employees. 28 of those hotels have earned the highest awards given by the American Automobile Association (AAA) and Mobil Travel Guide – 5 Diamonds and 5 Stars, respectively.
In addition, the Company has seven 5-Diamond/5-Star restaurants. Conde Nast Traveler places 10 Ritz-Carlton hotels on its 2009 Gold List, while Travel and Leisure names 36 Ritz-Carlton hotels in its “500 Greatest Hotels in the World 2009” listing.